Sol Rectifiers PHFSPD
Programmable High Frequency Switching Power Devices
Our plating rectifiers are reasonably priced and provided with internal ampere-minute or ampere-hour Coulometer as a standard feature.
Below is a listing of our standard 0 to 12 V smoothed wave output units.
Lower or higher voltage, pulse wave, PLC communication port and parallel pairing units are available on request.
Compact plating rectifiers supplied to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam customers.
Compact Plating Rectifiers
Our compact electroplating rectifiers series are light weight units perfect for use in small plant installations and for laboratory works.
0 to 12 V
0 to rated A output (30 A, 50 A, 100 A, 150 A, 200 A)
Remote Control Plating Rectifiers
Our remote control electroplating rectifiers series are heavy duty units perfect for use in small to medium plant installations.
0 to 12 V
0 to rated A output (50 A, 100 A, 150 A, 200 A, 300 A, 500 A, 1000 A, 1500 A, 2000 A, 2500 A)
Remote control plating rectifiers supplied to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam customers.
Tower remote control plating rectifiers supplied to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam customers.
Tower Remote Control Plating Rectifiers
Our tower remote control electroplating rectifiers series are high output heavy duty units perfect for use in medium to large plant installations.
0 to 12 V
0 to rated A output (3000 A, 4000 A, 5000 A, 6000 A, 7000 A, 8000 A, 10000 A)
High efficiency switching power technology resulting in lower electrical consumption.
Low ripple smoothed wave output suitable for any demanding electroplating application.
Reliable, durable and simple to use.
Closed loop self-regulating CV mode or CC mode operation.
Precise voltage and current regulation.
Pre-settable output for either CV mode 0 to 12 V or for CC mode 0 to unit A rating.
Fast response to AC input and DC output variations.
Insensitive to input phase sequence.
Automatic over voltage, over current and over heating protection.
Large LCD display.
Models with separate power and remote-control units are available, power unit can be placed away from corrosive fumes and control unit close to process tank.
Extremely small in size and lightweight.
The following programmable parameters can be pre-set before start of operation, the unit will automatically adjust to settings on start:
1) Unit output for either CV mode 0 to 12 V or for CC mode 0 to unit A rating.
2) Ramp up time to unit pre-set output for either CV mode or CC mode.
3) Coulometer current counter to auto cut off, in ampere-minute for unit rated 200 A and below and ampere-hour for unit rated 300 A and above.
The following coulometer features are included with all units:
1) Pre-settable coulometer current counter to auto cut off of unit power output with sounding alarm when reached. This feature allows for precise monitoring of amount of metal deposited per batch. In ampere-minute for unit rated 200 A and below and in ampere-hour for unit rated 300 A and above.
2) Coulometer current counter totalizer. This feature allows for precise monitoring of amount of chemistry consumption and amount of chemistry to replenish.
The following options are available on request:
1) Lower or higher volt output: 6 V to 200 V.
2) Pulse wave output.
3) PLC analog signal communication port: 0 – 5 V or 0 – 10 V or 4 – 20 mA or RS 485.
4) Parallel pairing for higher current output: up to 4 units of the same output rating can be paired.
Single phase 220 V input for units 300 A output and below.
Three phase 220 V / 380 V input for units 500 A output and above.