Plating Rectifiers Parallel Pairing
Sol Rectifiers PHFSPD
Programmable High Frequency Switching Power Devices
Our parallel pairing plating rectifiers are reasonably priced and suitable for the most stringent electroplating requirements:
Programmable high frequency switching power device
DC smoothed wave output
Pre-settable CV or CC mode
Pre-settable V or A output
Pre-settable timer for ramp-up cycle on start
Pre-settable timer for auto cut-off
Pre-settable coulometer for auto cut-off
Parallel Pairing Remote Control Plating Rectifiers
Parallel pairing plating rectifiers supplied to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam customers.
Designed to offer capex flexibility for plating plants conceptualization and future expansions.
Parallel pairing provides more adaptability options in plating plants set ups, assets management for the present and for future expansions.
Up to 4 units of the same output rating can be paired.
For instance, two units each rated 12 V 5000 A output and paired will provide 12 V 10000 A output. Regulation of the paired rectifier units is made from a single remote controller.
Improved Ripple with Parallel Pairing
Ripple ratings based on unit A output capacity:
30 A to 1000 A: < 2 %
1500 A to 3000 A: < 3 %
4000 A to 5000 A: < 4 %
6000 A to 10000 A: < 5 %
It is technically possible to improve ripple using our Parallel Pairing units. For example, a single unit 12 V 10000 A will get < 5 % ripple but if you parallel pair two 12 V 5000 A you will still get 12 V 10000 A but at < 4 % ripple.
High frequency switching power technology – IGBT.
DC smoothed wave output.
Closed loop self-regulating CV mode or CC mode operation.
Precise voltage and current regulation.
Fast response to AC input and DC output variations.
Insensitive to AC input phase sequence.
Large LCD display.
Automatic cut-off protection for AC input over and under voltage and phase distribution imbalance.
Automatic cut-off protection for output over voltage, over current and overheating.
Reliable, durable and simple to use.
Low electrical consumption.
Extremely small in size and lightweight.
Available in compact or remote-control models. With remote-control models, the power unit can be placed away from corrosive fumes and the control unit close to the process tank.
The following programmable parameters are pre-set before start of operation, the unit will automatically adjust to settings on start:
1) CV mode or CC mode operation.
2) V output 0 to unit maximum rating when in CV mode or A output 0 to unit maximum rating when in CC mode.
3) Timer ramp up cycle to unit pre-set V output for CV mode or A output for CC mode.
4) Timer working duration to auto cut off.
5) Coulometer working duration to auto cut off, in ampere-minute for unit rated 200 A and below and ampere-hour for unit rated 300 A and above.
The following coulometer features are included with all units:
1) Pre-settable coulometer current counter to auto cut off of unit power output with sounding alarm when reached. This feature allows for precise monitoring of amount of metal deposited per batch. In ampere-minute for unit rated 200 A and below and in ampere-hour for unit rated 300 A and above.
2) Coulometer current counter totalizer. This feature allows for precise monitoring of amount of chemistry consumption and amount of chemistry to replenish.
The following options are available on request:
1) PLC analog signal communication port: 0 – 5 V or 0 – 10 V or 4 – 20 mA or RS 485.
2) Parallel pairing for higher current output: up to 4 units of the same output rating can be paired.
Single phase 220 V input for units 300 A output and below.
Three phase 220 V / 380 V input for units 500 A output and above.