Plating Rectifiers Parallel Pairing
Sol Rectifiers PHFSPD
Programmable High Frequency Switching Power Devices
Our plating rectifiers are reasonably priced and provided with internal ampere-minute or ampere-hour Coulometer as a standard feature.
Parallel pairing of units for higher current output is an add on option available on request.
Parallel pairing plating rectifiers supplied to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam customers.
Parallel Pairing of Plating Rectifiers
Designed to offer capex flexibility for plating plants conceptualization and future expansions.
Parallel pairing provides more adaptability options in plating plants set ups, assets management for the present and for future expansions.
Up to 4 units of the same output rating can be paired.
For instance, two units each rated 12 V 5000 A output and paired will provide 12 V 10000 A output. Regulation of the paired units is made from a single rectifier controller.
High efficiency switching power technology resulting in lower electrical consumption.
Low ripple smoothed wave output suitable for any demanding electroplating application.
Reliable, durable and simple to use.
Closed loop self-regulating CV mode or CC mode operation.
Precise voltage and current regulation.
Pre-settable output for either CV mode 0 to 12 V or for CC mode 0 to unit A rating.
Fast response to AC input and DC output variations.
Insensitive to input phase sequence.
Automatic over voltage, over current and over heating protection.
Large LCD display.
Models with separate power and remote-control units are available, power unit can be placed away from corrosive fumes and control unit close to process tank.
Extremely small in size and lightweight.
The following programmable parameters can be pre-set before start of operation, the unit will automatically adjust to settings on start:
1) Unit output for either CV mode 0 to 12 V or for CC mode 0 to unit A rating.
2) Ramp up time to unit pre-set output for either CV mode or CC mode.
3) Coulometer current counter to auto cut off, in ampere-minute for unit rated 200 A and below and ampere-hour for unit rated 300 A and above.
The following coulometer features are included with all units:
1) Pre-settable coulometer current counter to auto cut off of unit power output with sounding alarm when reached. This feature allows for precise monitoring of amount of metal deposited per batch. In ampere-minute for unit rated 200 A and below and in ampere-hour for unit rated 300 A and above.
2) Coulometer current counter totalizer. This feature allows for precise monitoring of amount of chemistry consumption and amount of chemistry to replenish.
The following options are available on request:
1) Lower or higher volt output: 6 V to 200 V.
2) Pulse wave output.
3) PLC analog signal communication port: 0 – 5 V or 0 – 10 V or 4 – 20 mA or RS 485.
4) Parallel pairing for higher current output: up to 4 units of the same output rating can be paired.
Single phase 220 V input for units 300 A output and below.
Three phase 220 V / 380 V input for units 500 A output and above.